Monday, May 5, 2008

RiotRoom Roof Has Been Raised!

So here we are all stacked up and waiting for this party to get crak-a-lackin...that's right, we're the fiberglass insulation...you've jerked us all down roughed us up and made us all itchy from touching your nasty sweaty skin and all this so some thing called riotnight? supposed to get to rockin' out here on wed night? Whatever...you better not have taken us all down and taped us up just so you can sit on your bee-hinds...i better see some straight up God Glorifying Action going on out there...I don't mean no 'good little miss shiny shoes' neither....you better not be acting like theres a christian way and another way to live..we ain't living, we're all stacked up like sardines, and frankly, anything that is isn't glorifying and obeying God and His Word is dying...that aint living...so shout out in a coffee shop and rock out for Jesus at RiotNite, because the roof has been raised....
signed - Manville Insulation Piece #5469990
Oh yeah, I want to give a shout to my cuz, over there next to the rafter, my little "L-Shaped" tile buddy...He's all stacked up now too, but you can't do 'em none.
BTW, if you don't believe me, check out this footage: http://www.youtube.com/user/BrotherBoog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks BIG! I wish I could have been their to help. I can't beleive all the hard work you guys(and girls too) did! Great job!
-Briana