Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Resisting the Temptation to be Blah...

Blah is no fun for anyone....
RiotNITE is definetly not Blah..

Everyone will tell you that Malakoff, Texas is just Blah...But little do they know, that whole civilizations have been altered for eternity by a few kids getting together and lifting their voices to an almighty & caring God....


This sort of thing is already going on. It's called The Resistance, Plug into it...The students at MMS have started this & I believe it's another beginning of the end of blah in Malakoff...God is Coming, God is Here and He has brought all kinds of excellence with Him, and He's not coming and He's not here to just play nice...He's here to see you flip this world upside down to His Glory!!
Take every chance to be equipped and jacked up for this effort because it is going to be hard...maybe one of the hardest things you'll ever do...but it is worthy of you, and Christ has made you worthy of the Calling...


I love you guys more than you'll know, but not nearly as much as Christ (My Champion) Who gave His life for you when you were still dead and worthless in sin. To Him Be All Glory & Praise in this Place. I'm BrotherBoog and This Is Malakoff!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I never thought I'd ever say this, but I'm actually excited to come visit Malakoff and see what God is doing through you guys! There were some awesome things going on when I was leaving, and hopefully, are just getting even better!
I saw my link on both pages, and was touched (awwwe). I'm definitely proud of all of the new posts. They all look good (on this page as well as the other). Alright, well Intro to Theatre is calling my name..well at least yelling at me saying "Meredith, get ready!," so I better do as the voice says!
Oh! Tomorrow is the big day!!
UT v. Arkansas State
--Hook'em :)